The number one question we get from our customers is “what color should I paint this piece?”. I have to say that’s a hard one for even us to answer but we’ve made a few suggestions below as a guide to your question. Every single Annie Sloan Chalk Paint color is beautiful and would probably work somewhere in your home.
- Decide which piece in your home you would like to transform
- Decide where your piece is going in your home
- Do you have fabric in the room your piece will be located
- If so, pick out coordinating colors with your fabric
- If you still can’t decide, go with a neutral that will work with lots of different colors. Versailles is a great neutral with a hint of green, French linen is a neutral with gray and brown, Paris Grey is neutral with a hint of blue, Coco is a neutral but much more brown, Country Grey is a great neutral and more khaki
- Paint your piece and move it around your room for the perfect spot
- If you’re not happy with the color you used, then start all over!